Porsche Insurance

Just got a renewal quote from Porsche Insurance which beats the pants off my Admiral multi-car policy and includes 2 track days and full European cover. RESULT!!!!

It's saved me £135 on the track day insurance for Donny and they were so good they've got my Audi covered as well.

You'll find their contact details on the Porsche website.

Good result - went for Porsche Insurance on mine too. They took the NoClaims for the Box but gave me an 'introductory discount' for the Beemer, which then entitled me to a further 5% discount on the Box's quote blah blah - does my head in. Did work out one of the cheapest although I attributed zero value to the track days...

The Boxster was £560 with declared remap, which was £100 cheaper than Admiral on the multicar policy, including the European Cover and Recovery and the 2 Trackdays which would have cost me £135 each. I figure that's pretty good. Now I just have to get a good quote for Mrs P's Modus.

Just got a renewal quote from Porsche Insurance which beats the pants off my Admiral multi-car policy and includes 2 track days and full European cover. RESULT!!!!

It's saved me £135 on the track day insurance for Donny and they were so good they've got my Audi covered as well.

You'll find their contact details on the Porsche website.

Does the Policy mention a certain track in Germany :whistle:

It covers Europe as well.....so I suppose it's covered, I'll ask when I'm going over there.

Archived