AXA no way!!!

Just telephoned AXA for a quote... wouldn't let me quote online for the car so I called them... first thing... transferred to an indian call centre .... WHY? Their english is border line I had top spell out every word including ROAD, Porsche, Boxster, etec etc.... then we had all sorts of issues with numbers ... it went on and on... finally after 15 minutes I was told.... AXA won't insure you because you are too young for the vehicle.... I'm 39 for fux sake.... so stuff them ... I have 4 years no claims, no endorsements, no accidents in teh last 5 yera setc etc... what a flipping joke... I hope they fall fould of the off-shore call centre trap and lose shyate loads of money... the deserve it...

(before any one jumps on me I am not being racist here, but somethings in my mind are bestt handled by someone who understands the same langauge and who can comunicate....)

Exactly why Dell moved their corporate call centres back to the US from india....too may of their large corporates threatened to go to another supplier unless the person on the phone could understand them.

Phil, have you tried esure....should be about the cheapest for you....their minimum age for the boxster is 30 I believe.

I agree Phil, give eSure a bell, thats who Im with.

Unfortunately Greig, is too young for them :vmad: !! Though I rather be under 30 than insured with eSure!

Greig is under 30? He must have had a very hilly paper round.....

Only joking mate ;)

One in the morning and one after school ;) Paper-rounds that is!!

Posted: Dec 1 2003, 08:06 PM

" AXA - £497.50 - 2000W 2.7, PNCD 10yrs+, Business Class 1, Me (46) and misses (36), 10k annum, 1 conviction (SP60 !), £225 excess, legal protection - didn't bother with replacement vehicle or breakdown cover. Best so far and renewal due in in 2 weeks time. Unable to get internet quote as web site not playing but got the 5% internet discount anyway."

Must have got in just in time.

:rolleyes:

Cass

Geordielad,

Might still have a UK direct number and contact name for AXA if you're not totally p*ssed off. It's in my office at work and I can get to it on Monday.

Cass

there was a report in the papers saying how indian call centres save money but take longer!

".....Whilst Indian costs are a ninth of UK costs, UK staff answer 25 per cent more calls per hour and resolve 17 per cent more of those calls the first time round.

..."

(before any one jumps on me I am not being racist here, but somethings in my mind are bestt handled by someone who understands the same langauge and who can comunicate....)

...Geordie... Its not their fault... it's yours! :woot: ...You can't expect to be understood by many people - you speak Geordie! :lol:

JC

Everyone should speak geordie by now.... we are getting as bad as the Aussies for clogging the airwaves... Byker Grove, Ant and Dec, Auf Weidersen Pet etc etc...

So there is no excuse.... even if they do live in a different continent.... so here is ya first lessson...

"Hoy ya ammer owwer here" - could you please pass that 1lb item for banging nails into wood...

if your gonna try esure try halifax as well, same people but never the same price.

looking at the moment and Halifax is cheaper probably after a few more boxsters on the books £523 and Im 30

Archived