I hate insurance companys

It is that time off year again.which I dread,well we proberly all do.

I am insursed with privilege at the moment well for another 3 weeks anyway. My renewal has come through at £1200 with a £700 excess :angry: Well this is the same as last year ,but when I first got the box brand new was only paying £900 with the same company (which I must add are very good when you need to borrow a car just add it no probs) after reading this site I thought I would try a few other companys some which you lot have used

Confused.com best was 1400 which was with NU direct which when I phoned them Quoted 1300 :(

So I now will try esure /Halifax.

They would'nt insure me because I have 2 non fault accidents one of which,I was not even in the car .So yet again I get shafted for other peoples bad driving.Perhaps you will think about putting that claim in again.

For the record I am 32 live in west london with driveway tracker 9 years ncb and have 3pts (sp30) and 2 non fault accidents

My Porsche renewal with Direct line would have been respected, inclusive of 1 claim (protected NCB). I renewed with them (on a E36 320i Coupe) via the web, phoned and mentioned the claim and premium was not affected. Give them a try...

a-holes :vmad:

Archived