Drain Help Please

Blumr2

Hey all, i have posted in Technical some Clamshell and Drain questions, wondering if anyone can help with info on whats under the drip pans ? i have one side that drained well the other held back 200ml of water in the first test and another 100ml in the second test ! so now have over a cup that has disappeared ! i believe into behind the drivers seat.. 

anyone had a leak there and where it gets in, the drip pan looks good and no rips but is leaking once past it, if the hose has come off below that can this happen ? havent got my workshop manual yet so chasing info.

Thanks all and glad to see the sun in london, may need to go around the block while working at home today just to drop the roof !

we had the membrane changed on ours (no 1 on your diagram although it goes all the way around to the other side) it had a small hole in it (the guy at the garage thought maybe someone carelessly poking welding wire or such trying to clean the drain tubes had pierced it) wasn't very expensive and seems to have done the trick

Archived