Drain Pan dilemmas and that white Cup thing

Blumr2

Hey All, Guess we have all been here and chased this a thousand times, does anyone have a good photo or diagram of the body under the drain pan and what the white cup onto the drain pipe should look like !

I have traced a water leak to the right hand side, the pans look and feel solid if not replaced not too long ago but when i got looking harder i can only see one of these so call cups on the top of the drain hose on the Left side ! AND thats the thing the left side of the back carpet is dry ! but not the right that all i can see is black or body framework,

I have a pic from above and you can clearly see white in one and what looks like body black in the other but was wondering if there are any photos out there of the drain pipe and this mystery CUP !! i'd like to know how it looks or goes together before pulling the roof off and pans out, i guess the hose is listed at £25 odd quid at places so best to just buy one anyway, would be nice to know how it goes in etc before hand, Any one have a body shop manual ?

Cheers All

worse thing is looking these up you get two number 986 561 834 02 that should be the house under the drip pan and listed in parts diagrams as a component of (12) usually that is the drip pan assy.

Then you get 986 514 241 00 and this should be the thin top long one that runs from the front of the rain channel under the clamshell, only when you google these number they always show the same thing, the longer one.

Archived