Steering wheel decision....

golfprorich

Going to send my steering wheel off to Royal for a makeover, but I can't make my mind up on the stitching :wacko:

My interior is black and terracotta (not sure of the correct term?) so I'm stuck between black stitching or a match to the terracotta.......thoughts?!

Black is the safe choice I know but just thinking the option will look good too!

7 minutes ago, the baron said:

Go with terracotta stitching it will make it stand out, 

3 minutes ago, That986 said:

Black stitching, anything else is ugly.

Nothing like a unanimous decision :lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, golfprorich said:

Nothing like a unanimous decision :lol::lol:

To be fair, those statements are not necessarily contradictory?, although I would go black stitching.

5 minutes ago, paulchamby said:

My vote would be for teracotta stitching with a teracotta band at 12 o,clock

Had mine done by Royal last month, his work is great, you'll be more than happy which ever way you decide to get it trimmed!

Glad you were pleased with their work!

My decision for black was that the terracotta stitching may end up getting dirty and look black in places anyway after a while, so if its all black to start with then I won't have to worry about it!!

Im visiting Jack at Royal tomorrow to get mine fitted, love the extended perf leather, kinda wish I took that option rather than just the W&E option.:unsure:  I went for mid silver stitching hoping as its not a daily driver it will stay reasonable clean...

14 minutes ago, golfprorich said:

Glad you were pleased with their work!

My decision for black was that the terracotta stitching may end up getting dirty and look black in places anyway after a while, so if its all black to start with then I won't have to worry about it!!

Exactly that. And unless you have half a cage, bucket seats, gt3 console, sequential shifter and rubber stuck to the rear bumper it will look like a try-hard reject from a VXR Corsa. 

Like the fat bloke in the lycra on the carbon bike having the full english at the cafe. :puke:

( and i realise the irony being as i own the stickered up thing that's never been near a track. :lol: )

12 minutes ago, That986 said:

Exactly that. And unless you have half a cage, bucket seats, gt3 console, sequential shifter and rubber stuck to the rear bumper it will look like a try-hard reject from a VXR Corsa. 

Like the fat bloke in the lycra on the carbon bike having the full english at the cafe. :puke:

( and i realise the irony being as i own the stickered up thing that's never been near a track. :lol: )

:lol:

I also know that if I went terracotta I'd spend more time looking at it whilst driving thinking have I made the right decision than looking where I'm going :o

Archived