First drive of the year :)

villaman

23 hours ago, villaman said:

Thanks guys.

yes i put the red roof on last year, about the same time March.....i think i will chop the 987 in next year for a 981 with a red roof if i can find one.

Hi

I've been looking at red hoods?

Would you mind saying where you got it, are you happy with their work/quality and how much it cost you please? 

Is it red or burgundy? 

Pete 

1 hour ago, BoxsterSPete said:

Hi

I've been looking at red hoods?

Would you mind saying where you got it, are you happy with their work/quality and how much it cost you please? 

Is it red or burgundy? 

Pete 

Hi Pete

Yes I'm very pleased with the result and service. I had a problem post installation, nothing major, but they collected the car on a transporter from my home in the Midlands, fixed the issue and then returned it...no hassle.

please see this thread from last year ..pictures are no longe visable (cr*p photo bucket).

Simon

On 11/03/2018 at 10:05 PM, villaman said:

Thank you and kind of you to say.

The next thing might be the Dynavin HU..they have come down to,less than £500 new....but..it's still a lot so,...I'll have to think about whether I can justify this cost..not sure.

I’ve been looking at the Dynavins on and off for a while. They look great but where can you get them for that price?

On 11/03/2018 at 7:25 PM, villaman said:

Thanks guys.

yes i put the red roof on last year, about the same time March.....i think i will chop the 987 in next year for a 981 with a red roof if i can find one.

How much was a new roof? 

Archived