Bank 2

Tritonkev

Bank 1 is driver's side in RHD, easy to get confused if you read 986.com which is mostly LHD cars. I assume we are talking Lamda sensors here? I'm guessing now, but think sensor two is the one after the cats.

1 hour ago, Nobbie said:

Bank 1 is driver's side in RHD, easy to get confused if you read 986.com which is mostly LHD cars. I assume we are talking Lamda sensors here? I'm guessing now, but think sensor two is the one after the cats.

Perhaps I got it the wrong way round don't think mine has sensor after cat

Hi TritonKev, from reading the My Ride bit of your profile I'm not sure if that 's' has escaped from the word Boxster or if that one is just missing altogether, but if you have a Boxster S then you will have both pre and post cat sensors.

;):P 

36 minutes ago, Tex24v said:

Hi TritonKev, from reading the My Ride bit of your profile I'm not sure if that 's' has escaped from the word Boxster or if that one is just missing altogether, but if you have a Boxster S then you will have both pre and post cat sensors.

;):P 

I do have the S and I've just had a look and it does have pre and post cat sensors so how do I find out which one to change 

53 minutes ago, Tritonkev said:

It said bank 2 sensor 1

It was p something I erased the code by accident was goi g to wait and see when check light comes on again but it hasn't yet

P0154 was the code I had for bank 2 sensor 1. 

That will be the passenger side pre-cat sensor

Archived