Wind deflector

Kev62

Hi all my 981 does not have a factory fitted wind deflector. Does anyone know if I can fit one? Also how does it fit.

Any help greatly appreciated 

Kev

A few years back, I took my 987 for a service and repair of the stretched knicker elastic (common 987 fault causing roof to close on wrong side of windows). When I collected it, they had left a wind deflector on the pax seat although mine was still there and intact. I went back to ask the dealer (good south coast indi) about it and they said they found it lying inside the roof section! Sold it on Ebay to go some way towards the bill ;-)

Hi all

Thanks the replies to date. I have found a black strip that runs between the anti roll bars head rests. The strip is removable and leaves a channel of approx 8 to 10mm wide. Could anyone confirm! Does the aftermarket wind deflector sit in the channel and how does it attach.

all help gratefully recieved

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I have now purchased a wind deflector and a retaining strip but the strip does not have any retaining clips. Does anyone have any ideas regarding how these fit or where you can get these, 

Archived