MOT pass

Artj

My 2014 981 went to the Wolverhampton Porsche dealership today for its 2nd MOT test, I was very pleased that it passed with no advisories with just shy of 30,000 miles on the clock. I have had a very enjoyable first 12 months with the car  driving many Welsh roads and my April drive to Engelberg, Switzerland for a two week stay, using the hotel as a base I then drove out in various directions until the ' road closed - snow ' signs prevented me going any further.

Hi Artj and glad to see your 981 passed MOT OK and your enjoying it so much.  A bit pedantic but I’m curious as to how this was only the cars second MOT? Unless there were delays in testing,  a 2014 car should have had the first in 2017 at 3 years, the second in 2018 and the third due in 2019.  Or am I missing something?

Kevin, my apologies you are correct it is in fact the 3rd MOT pass, my fault as when checking the DVLA record page I failed to scroll past what I assumed to be the bottom of the page, had I done so I would have discovered the 1st test result, I can only blame my age and new technology 😎

No problem and no apology needed.  My concern was someone had missed an MOT but obviously not.  My sympathies on the passing of age and modern technology, I hit the wall of 70 next year but it’s only a number😊

Archived