Porsche/Boxster badge.

bandit_287

50 minutes ago, GTSMarky said:

Might be worth speaking to the body shop as they should have a template you may be able to copy/borrow..

Will do. Could you do me a favour when you’ve got time, measure where they’re stuck on your boot lid? If I get an approximate place I’m sure I can make something up. 

Not at home at the moment (or I'd measure) but..... where are you?? Assuming you're vaguely near any member on here get a large, flat sheet of cardboard and use it to make a template directly from their car! Simples.

Took these today in case they help. You'd clearly need to centre the 'Boxster' badge without the S. And note (as you probably already know) the PORSCHE lettering goes on a curve, although not as curved as the bottom lip of the bootlid, as you can see from the measurements below (where it appears my E is about 2mm higher than my P!).

20190919_121621

20190919_121156

20190919_121211

20190919_121226

I'm off to the badlands of Essex this morning for a reunion (grew up there). I've had to modify my car to ensure I can travel freely around ..

ford.jpg

Similar to the other thread about a dodgy Boxster for sale on Ebay, I just noticed the reflections. Quite common to get the photographer in, but just noticed the gf on her way out for a run 😉

On 9/20/2019 at 2:35 AM, bandit_287 said:

Thank you for the pics 👍👍

You live near Bristol and we haven't seen you at the "Boxster Munch " down the road in Royal Wootton Bassett ??  (it's the perfect place to show off your new badge  😀 )

Archived