Spacers

robporsche

morning all,  finally got round to ordering some spacers.  Must have had a few rums before ordering as I've just realised it doesn't mention 981 in the listing at all. I've sent the seller a note to ask if they will fit.  Assuming the bolt pattern is the same as a 981.  Just  the clearance and mine isn't lowered.

Could someone more knowledgeable take a look please and make sure I absent made a mistake.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233375107572

11 minutes ago, JohnSyn said:

It says at the bottom of the add that they are compatible with 981s....look good!

Perfect I completely missed that, seller replied saying they should fit along as I have space between wheel and arch.  

Thanks

4 minutes ago, michelin said:

I have a 981 S and popped my car in the check list on the advert. It said my car was incompatible :unsure:

Lol now I have a clear head I've read the whole advert,  the fitment list shows booster 981 2012 to 2016.

Just cosmetic but having a wider track does provide some benefit in theory at least. Porsche themselves will sell you 5mm spacers and longer bolts but say they are only compatible with the 18" wheels probably due to stone chips etc.

You don't need an alignment but I'd avoid having two different sizes of spacer front and rear just keep it the same all around otherwise you are messing with the aesthetics and balance ever so slightly.

Archived