has anyone fitted the GTS or GT4 style front bumper to their 981

robporsche

just wondered if anyone here has done it,  i know its not cheap upgrade but looks really good, trying to justify the cost at the mo.  Interested in anyone that has done it and i guess its a straight swap over

I think a few people have done in on planet 9. 

It does look great. I’ve had a few close calls with the standard bumper and I know the GTS sticks out a little further. Same with the X73 suspension, would love that but probably not practical day to day

21 hours ago, zagamuffin said:

A good few on Rennlist i think , gets expensive for all the trims and pieces that are needed , bumper shell isn’t to bad 

rennlist i'll have a look actually one of my porsche mad neighbours was saying check out the america forums they do alot to their porsches over there

On 4/23/2020 at 6:14 AM, zagamuffin said:

Have a website as well in Europe that sells genuine Pork for cheapo , will post later .was pricing up a conversion myself a few months ago but decided time wasn’t right for that large outlay 

OK great thanks,  i Keep seeing so my GTSs and GT4s on my insta feed and they look so good.  I know its not a cheap mod either .

2 minutes ago, daz05 said:

I wonder if the gt4 front end may end up being less costly seems to be more parts about.

yeah could be that,   Ive been chatting to a company on insta but not sure i trust them,  they do the whole kit but it seems they are using other peoples pictures from ebay and forums, never a good sign.    I'll see, just something im toying with, either than or i buy some more shares, hopefully make aload of money then get a real GT4

11 hours ago, zagamuffin said:

great thanks,  i can spend alot of time on there lol.     I'll see what a front complete front end costs.  

9 hours ago, zagamuffin said:

e2500 inc rear end i think 

OK thanks, im just looking at front end and will price that up.  Wish i had done that before having the front resprayed 🤪

Archived