No heat unless on HI

Cjames

Evening All.

So yes of course i googled this and it mainly came up with the cabin sensor so i bought a 2nd hand one from ebay, fitted it today and therer's no difference. Of course i could have been sent another duff one but what other issues could cause the same thing.

I will say its not COLD until on HI there is some slight heat at above 26.

Any suggestions? Can the cabin sensor be tested to put tht to bed?

Slight hijack here but is this a known issue? I've only had my Boxster since December so the hot weather now is the hottest that I have driven it in and I noticed the other day that on 22C there was no heat coming through but the heat did arrive at 25+. It was a warm but not very hot day - was it just sensing that the cab temperature was above 22? In previous colder weather I've been impressed by the heat output.

Information for the original poster (OP)

Incorrect bleeding will give similar symptoms.

Try raising the rear of the vehicle and locate the bleed flap(lift it up vertical) below a cover where the dipstick lives in the boot.

Idle the vehicle and include holding the revs to 2500rpm for a couple of minutes each time.

13 hours ago, charlieboy2608 said:

Information for the original poster (OP)

Incorrect bleeding will give similar symptoms.

Try raising the rear of the vehicle and locate the bleed flap(lift it up vertical) below a cover where the dipstick lives in the boot.

Idle the vehicle and include holding the revs to 2500rpm for a couple of minutes each time.

Yep tried aswell, i thought it was that first of all because id just had my water pump changed so it made sense.

Maybe i need to go down that road again, would be much easier to tick off the sensor if i could somehow test them???