2 years of Porsche ownership, how's it been?

Gramps

2 years of Porsche ownership, how's it been?
Brill! Loved every minute of it, and a lot cheaper than I thought, on the essentials at least.
I've had my 2011 gen 2 Boxster S for nigh on 2yrs now and I've not had to spend a penny on it on any compulsory/needed maintenance, although 1st full service under my ownership due next month. I regularly read what seem like horror stories with some seeming to spend £1000s in service or repair bills. Have I just been lucky?
I bought it on 78k with a minor service just completed and it's now on 85.7k, and every one of those miles have been just because I wanted to drive it (not the best carbon neutral hobby).
I've done a couple of 12mpg trackdays, a few road trips in the UK, Wales, Lake District/Yorkshire Dales, and Devon, each at least 1k miles a time and they've all been top down extremely enjoyable motoring, which is precisely what I bought it for. 
Other than the road trips where we might have caught the odd shower it doesn't go out in the rain, it's just been a case if the weather's nice, be it summer or winter, I go out and have a top down drive, add to that it's gone up in value by a couple of grand what's not to like??
The only expenses have been the optional mods, which probably come in a little over the £3k mark (and that's with picking up on the forums some great 1/2 price like new bargains on the major items), money so easily spent (and most are easily restored to standard if required). 

Top gear sports manifolds and 200 cell cats + consequent remap
DSC
718 style rear lights
Carbon fibre rear spoiler
Replacement stainless exhaust tips then Carbon fibre exhaust tips
Spyder splitters
Cruise control
Pioneer headunit + fitting kit (which cost more than the HU)
Reversing camera
Rear park assist
Dynamic side indicators
Interior LED lighting + trunk and frunk + number plate
Lanoguard 
"Porsche" puddle lights
Carbon fibre side vent covers (after de-snorkel)
Wheel spacers
Short shifter
I've changed the front brake pads (for Brembo HP2000s) but just to try and get rid of the squeal (but I still have the occasional one just as you come to a halt, very annoying).
+ lots of other little bits and I'm looking to get the wheels refurbed over the next few months.

Still loads of jobs I want to do on it but I've got to be pleased with it so far, hope the good fortune carries on 

• Like 4