Full exhaust needed, recommendations needed

Vicarious

16 hours ago, ½cwt said:

That is why the OPC option needs to be considered carefully at least and more then simply cost. You know what you are getting in terms of sound/noise.  Expensive yes, but it come as a kit with the 2 U-bends and 2 connectors and  bear in mind your current one lasted 18 years and so most likely the next on would too, plus they fit first time.

I am not obsessed with OE, but I do like finding good value so I'm saving my pennies for when my now 22 year old exhaust finally goes.

My 99 Boxster still has the original exhaust and unless I could find something really well made that sounds like the original I think I would be going with the Porsche version.

• Like 1

The closest to the OEM you will get is the Dansk OE style. It has the same shape and must be very similar internal volume. They are not that cheap though. 

Thanks to jonogt6  for showing ebay exhaust,i thought it looked decent as well,so i bought it on saturday,picked it up last night,540ml round trip,bar the very faint rust as seen in pic its a minter,cheers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rooster 321 said:

Thanks to jonogt6  for showing ebay exhaust,i thought it looked decent as well,so i bought it on saturday,picked it up last night,540ml round trip,bar the very faint rust as seen in pic its a minter,cheers.

Looks like you got yourself a bit of a bargain there. And 540 miles wow that's impressive!👍 Are you going to polish it up or fit as is?