Disconnecting the wiring loom on front bumper

Delaneycatz

Hi

i have removed the front bumper to replace the condensers but bugger me if I can’t get the loom to unplug under the front wheel arch. I had to resort to unclipping some of the loom feeding the fogs to move it aside enough to complete the job but do want to get the bumper sprayed off the car. Any tips?

I feel your pain!

I had the same issue recently when I was working on the front end. 
I can't even rememberwhat actually worked and managed to get the the darn thing unclipped now.
I think I did spray a bit of WD40 in between the two conectors but again I can't remember if that helped. 

Sorry, this is of not much help. Truth be told I've worked on many a different car over many years. 
I have a full on workshop built into my home garage, I've only owned a Porsche since May but one thing that has thrown me is how darn Porsche electrical connectors actually hold together and what the trick is to separating them. 

I think you can get a special tool for them.

Had same problem. You can unclip the whole connector from the car giving more access then it’s easier to separate. I took a while working it out, but then once done, it’s pretty simple. Watch that it’s reconnected correctly as mine wasn’t and it threw codes for failed bulbs, I hadn’t fully engaged it