Porsche tracking

cozzykim

What is it, how does it work, how expensive is it compared with something like 'Outsmart The Thief' (which is very good BTW) and can I have it working if my car is already showing it on the spec sheet?

Thanks, maybe this should have been in a less specific part of the forum, but I thought that the system may be different in different iterations of the Boxster.

I have the 2 little black things with the car.  To be honest I think they're a pain.  I wouldn't want to have to carry them around - well one of them.  I think its a pretty basic service and costs 25 quid a month  Or it did 3 or 4 years ago when I got my car.  I never bothered.

1 hour ago, ATM said:

I have the 2 little black things with the car.  To be honest I think they're a pain.  I wouldn't want to have to carry them around - well one of them.  I think its a pretty basic service and costs 25 quid a month  Or it did 3 or 4 years ago when I got my car.  I never bothered.

Thanks, mine didn't come with anything except the keys, so probably cheaper/better anyway to sort another option out.

27 minutes ago, cozzykim said:

Thanks, mine didn't come with anything except the keys, so probably cheaper/better anyway to sort another option out.

You mean the ignition keys?

I did have a pic somewhere.  Let me Google it.....  So I got 2 of these with mine.  Without that packaging obviously.

s-l1600.jpg