COFFIN ARM QUALITY?

Sammysmiths

Ive just received front and rear coffin arms from Design 911.

My indie advised me to get the CTE branded ones but i could only get fronts so ive got FEBI (Bilstien) ones for the rear. There is a marked difference in looks and quality feel. 

On showing them to my indie, he says that he's had major problems fitting some brands of coffin arms and that the FEBI ones could be incorrectly manufactured and the nominal lengths and shape of the end radius could cause alignment issues. However, he did say this was many years ago and they were a generic brand.

I dont know if i should return the FEBI ones or just go ahead and let him fit them, in the hope that they will be fine?? Surely if they have the Bilstien name and are supplied by D911, they will be perfectly fine???

Has anyone had the FEBI ones fitted, front or rear, and have you had any issues?

Any pics of them to see the differences please? I was going to get mine changed last autumn and there seemed to be a not many options available.

Honestly, I wouldn't over think it. The ones you have received will be absolutely fine.

I have fitted Spyder Performance arms, meyle arms, and some other brand I can't remember... All were fine.

Also....Febi are a pretty established brand.

Edited by Lennym1984