Warranty Direct

Jeoff

I phoned Warranty Direct.

There underwriters have stopped them from doing Boxsters and there is nothing they will do at all. Apparently thay have had a LOT of BIG claims and just cant do it for us anymore.

End of story according to the Lady on the phone... So what now? I need a warranty ;)

I managed to get a warranty through them a month ago. Said if I mentioned policy number to anyone and they took out a policy they'd send me some cash! So they must have been thinking of selling more policies for Boxsters then. Maybe it's changed recently.

It's not a Warranty Direct policy - it's done through a third party and is the same policy that you'd get through a dealer (not OPC) and the claim limit is the value of the car, not the £5k that the Warranty Direct policy covers you for.

If you want to try mentioning my policy no. go ahead. What have you got to lose?

WD050110/191918

Im 100% sure having a policy number wont make a difference.

The lady I spoke to knew about this forum and possible discounts, but said their underwriter has made it impossible for them to offer me anything... they totally pulled the plug on Boxsters due to some recent high claims!

I need an alternative place to buy a warranty now :(

Im 100% sure having a policy number wont make a difference.

The lady I spoke to knew about this forum and possible discounts, but said their underwriter has made it impossible for them to offer me anything... they totally pulled the plug on Boxsters due to some recent high claims!

I need an alternative place to buy a warranty now :(

Have you tried these as yet?

Underwritten by AXA Insurance who offer warranty cover for practically anything.

Warranty Wise

Let us know what they say and see if you can get a BoXa.net bulk buy for a discount.

Dickie

Archived