eSure SUCK

Im 33, driving since 17, 8 yrs NCB, just bought an "S" and eSure wont insure me because I have two SP30s against me. I was caught doing 36 & 37 in a 30 mph zone (thought it was 40).

Any more suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I driver a company Volvo S60, and have bought a 2.5 for fun times. Tried to insure with Esure, and initially accepted with cover at £425. It asked me for my current NCD, and i stated 7 years which is correct. Later found out that they would not honour cover, as you cannot take the history of one policy and split over two :vmad:

Therefore had to go back to my company brokers who insure the volvo, and ended up paying £626. Still not bad, though esure at no time in the online process, explained the two car cover rules.

I will not be using them again, just stick to what works, using personal broker

Hopefully getting a nice shiny black one next week, Tesoc quoted £723 and Direct Line £642, based on Tracker fitted and both me and my wife having an SP30 each(4 years ago for me and 2 for her), and a claim 3 years ago, all that with protected 5 year NCD. Didn't think it was too painful!!!

IR

PS Hate eSure, but that's more to do with home insurance!!!

no time in the online process, explained the two car cover rules

That seems very familiar. I insured my Cooper s with privilege but didn't find out til 3 weeks later when they asked for comfirmation of the NCB. I'm sure I told them it was a second car too..... They then told me they couldn't insure me on the cooper with no NCB. Great. They did fully refund the premium though, but of course what would have ha0pened if I'd had a prang in that 3 weeks?? B)

Archived