Audi S6 - Lease quote pls

A good friend of mine is after an Audi S6. He's had a test drive, loved the engine and the noise, wants to lease instead of buy but the lease quote from Audi was a little on the steep side....

He's not one to shop around for a deal so I said I'd ask the question on the Forum and see if anyone is in the business and wanted to let me have a quote.

He's looking for 3yrs, 18k pa, PCP or HP.

Please PM me if someone can do a deal on this car

I think it will be savage as the predicted residual's are poor.

He'd be better off with an RS4 or S8 if he must have one of those cars, the S6 gets very bad reviews.........

I don't disagree, but he thinks the S8 is too long and the RS4 not big enough in the back....never driven an S6 myself but he liked it a lot, just Audi Finance that let him down. He has a 745i at the moment £74k new and also terrible residual value (I would expect less than the Audi) so he's not afraid of that, but the quote Audi gave him on the S6 was a lot more than he pays on the BMW, despite the BMW being £14k more expensive.

:lol:

Supersonic will probably be along (finance site sponsor) with a 120 month residual beating, inflation deflating, balloon popping, payment holiday, pcp, hp, lease deal in a minute.

I recall a similar conversation on another forum, think Audi finance were quoting around 16K residual after 3 years for the S6. Remember the payments will cover the depreciation, hence why leasing a Merc is normally cheaper than a Rover.

Supersonic will probably be along (finance site sponsor) with a 120 month residual beating, inflation deflating, balloon popping, payment holiday, pcp, hp, lease deal in a minute.

I recall a similar conversation on another forum, think Audi finance were quoting around 16K residual after 3 years for the S6. Remember the payments will cover the depreciation, hence why leasing a Merc is normally cheaper than a Rover.

indeed, but a 745i isn't exactly a great depreciation beater!

Just had a quick look on the Freeway Cars website (A6 4DR S6 FSI Quattro Tip Auto) and their quote comes back at £1077 per month over 36 months. £5k deposit, baloon option £14,500. Thats a personal contract purchase though rather than business hire.

:o Thats some steep depreciation!

With probably the same level of service from a merc dealer as a rover one...........................ie non existant............I had a near miss with MB....thank god for inspections... :shuriken: T

The S6 is a nice motor, but the rs is something else........

Sorry - can't help re the lease cost.

Before my 987 S I had a current shape A8 4.2 QUattro with all toys - List new was £66K - have to say there is no chance of me buying new... I paid £34K with 9300 miles on clock - it was only 11 months old....

The S6 might not depreciate quite as quickly but you still gotta have massive nads to take that kind of depreciation hit!

Ah Simon your cynicism never surprises! :lol:

A good friend of mine is after an Audi S6. He's had a test drive, loved the engine and the noise, wants to lease instead of buy but the lease quote from Audi was a little on the steep side....

He's not one to shop around for a deal so I said I'd ask the question on the Forum and see if anyone is in the business and wanted to let me have a quote.

He's looking for 3yrs, 18k pa, PCP or HP.

Please PM me if someone can do a deal on this car

PM sent.

Archived