If you ever need to check a car is insured or not...

Just found a link to a website that checks the reg of a car against the Insurance Industries database to confirm it is present on it or not...

dont get too excited, thats ALL it does!

here it is though, anyway... :unsure:

I confirm that the vehicle detailed above is registered, owned or insured by either my employer or myself and is regularly driven by me. I understand it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information of this nature without reasonable cause and if I fail to provide true reasons for acquiring information I may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data Protection Act 1988. I declare that the information provided will not be used for any purposes unrelated to this enquiry. I agree to the terms of use as stated on this web site.

:busted:

Just found a link to a website that checks the reg of a car against the Insurance Industries database to confirm it is present on it or not...

I confirm that the vehicle detailed above is registered, owned or insured by either my employer or myself and is regularly driven by me. I understand it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information of this nature without reasonable cause and if I fail to provide true reasons for acquiring information I may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data Protection Act 1988. I declare that the information provided will not be used for any purposes unrelated to this enquiry. I agree to the terms of use as stated on this web site.

and?

and?

You can (legally) only check your own car, and you should know whether it was insured or not as it'd be costing you bucks?!

and?

You can (legally) only check your own car, and you should know whether it was insured or not as it'd be costing you bucks?!

Do you always do legal things then? Me I'm known to drive like a loony (now and again) and would have no issues using the service if I wanted to know whether I'd been given duff details or not...

telling me you wouldnt?

<_<

and?

Do you always do legal things then? Me I'm known to drive like a loony (now and again) and would have no issues using the service if I wanted to know whether I'd been given duff details or not...

telling me you wouldnt?

<_<

Do as I say and not as I do ;)

Archived