Insurance Companies

EXY

Got the renewal for the Jerrycan yesterday @ £554 but my insurance broker being the little gem that they are had already shopped around and reduced it to £429.

Bish bash bosh on the PC last night on the online insurance search sites and Admiral came out tops with Moneysupermarket.com @ £298, result :thumbsup_anim:

Phoned my broker this morning and off they went and had another rummage and came back with £300 which when the cashback offer is applied will result in £280.

I know this has been said many many times but why the fek they don't come in a bit more competitive is beyond me. I appreciate some people will just renew but if I caught any company trying it on like that I wouldn't give them any further buisness.

Bloody tax is up on it at the end of the month an'all :money:

My business insurance spend is £15k p/a shopped around this year and saved 2.5k..............my broker then manages to match it and save another £300.00 .......i told them to poke it...............w4nkers.................... :thumbsdown_anim:

My business insurance spend is £15k p/a shopped around this year and saved 2.5k..............my broker then manages to match it and save another £300.00 .......i told them to poke it...............w4nkers.................... :thumbsdown_anim:

I hear you mate, I almost did the same myself :shiftyeyes_anim:

Archived