Another Happy Customer - A Plan

MartynH

Credit where credit is due, Steve at A Plan managed to beat my multi-car renewal at super short notice this week.

Well worth a call at renewal, they have a refreshing approach to customer service with excellent products.

Highly recommended

Martyn

Credit where credit is due, Steve at A Plan managed to beat my multi-car renewal at super short notice this week.

Well worth a call at renewal, they have a refreshing approach to customer service with excellent products.

Highly recommended

Martyn

Thanks very much for the feed back Martyn,

Pleasure to talk to you,

Kind Regards

Steve

A thumbs up from me for Steve at A-Plan. Ok, I'm £365 down on the day today, but if I'd simply renewed with bridle this year it would've been £225 worse.

Both figures include legal cover. Steve reduced my excess by £100 too.

Whilst I opted to go with cover from A-Plan that doesn't have trackday cover, compared to Bridle, I'm kind of hoping that I won't need to spend £225 if I did need to purchase one-off trackday cover. Hopefully I'm in the position in 2013 to have to look for such cover and by Summer I may have saved up towards it.

Steve was great on email responses, called me back when he said he would & certainly appears to be experienced in his work.

• 2 weeks later...

Suggest you try an email to bletchley@aplan.co.uk as one of his emails back to me came from this email box.

I'm sure Steve reads both mails to this and the quoted Steve.Marsh@aplan.co.uk

I've taken up cover as per earlier in this thread on my Boxster and Steve responded to one of my emails, external to the forum mail system, at 18:31 on Sat'29th .....now that's contact levels above & beyond what I'd be expecting from a mere insurance supplier !

Hopefully he'll come up trumps for you too.

• 4 months later...

We already have one car insured with A-Plan Bletchley, enquired on Monday for my Box which is due for renewal on the 14th May, and could not be given a quote there and then ?

Told they would come back to me, fair enough they were probably busy.

Still waiting to hear from them.

Why do insurance brokers ask you who your current broker is?

I would assume so they know who they need to beat, and the levels of risk/discount they will run with - thus ballpark pricing...

Archived