Insurance

Hi

Have the Boxster insured via Adrian Flux and pay around £350 per year,have changed jobs and need  a diesel so bought a 52 plate Fiat Stilo(Yes I know but it was cheap)

Insurance is coming in over the £500 pound mark which is daft for a £200 car....

Any ideas? Tried my current insurer who wont add an additional car to my policy.

It seems I also can't carry over my 11+ NCB over to this car also

Tried all the comparison sites,and tried going direct to the companies they recommend but no cheaper!

Do I have to bite he bullet (think the biggest killer lack of NCB on new car)

Not bothered about multi car insurance as will have to cancel policy on the Boxster and probably will get nothing back?

Ideas Guys?

I do it via a broker. Currently Sky. Or speak to your current insurer. The mainstream high street names tend not to do it though I think.  My main no claims has been on my Boxster but I got a mirror no claims on my C55 and will ask for the same again when my Fiesta comes later this year. 

I've had sensible quotes from the NFU, and they have been very helpful and practical on the car front  i did go into our local office in Epworth (got a cuppa too as it was their brew time), quick Google and cannot see one in Donny, but try giving Epworth a bell?

Archived