981 2016 model

718as

It looks like it has the £1700 SportDesign package fitted (GTS front apron and rear diffuser) but they forgot to mention it in the advert.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, antjrice said:

Are there no grills on those front inlets? You'd be shovelling stuff out of there forever more.....

No - my BGTS is the same.  I haven't had any issues with stone damage in my 6k miles, but it might happen one day.  You can get aftermarket grilles (Zunsport I think make them), but I like the look of the car as it is.  Anything else like leaves getting in are dead easy to clean out - unlike the other 981 Boxsters where it's a fiddly job due to the narrow openings.

4 hours ago, Gorsh said:

No - my BGTS is the same.  I haven't had any issues with stone damage in my 6k miles, but it might happen one day.  You can get aftermarket grilles (Zunsport I think make them), but I like the look of the car as it is.  Anything else like leaves getting in are dead easy to clean out - unlike the other 981 Boxsters where it's a fiddly job due to the narrow openings.

Not problems for me yet either after 16300 mles (touching lots of wood right now!). I agree 100% with @Gorshthat the GTS looks so much better as it is without the grills so I've not fitted any either.

I also don't think the SportDesign addition to the standard 981 looks as good as it does on the GTS as it seems you can only have the splitter part of it in body colour whereas the GTS has it contrasting the body colour in black which really enhances the look of it. Surprising as it must cost more for them to body colour it.

Archived