Help needed top side trim removal

Blumr2

Hey All, OK on the front of the clamshell is a small trim pice that covers where the clamshell body seal sit, my seal has moved back and exposed a small section so the water runs into the try and not directed into the top side drain, i think this is one of the area i get a wet carpet on the drivers side as if downhill and raining runs over and forward into the cabin and not into the drain or over the body. I have a just received a manual on CD and for the life of me cannot find this section and how to remove if it has a clip or trick needed. i need to get it up so i can pull the seal a 1/4 inch forward and reseat to cover the gap.

Any one been here before and being a small piece i dont wan to try too hard without knowing incase it bends easily..

Cheers 

clamtrim.jpg

Thank you, owe you a drink if we cross paths on a B road over county lanes... I had googled and even checked a couple of posts on Pelican Parts.. I guess it's just what words or Americanism they call items.. and what comes up. he he he 

So it just pushes in ! Plastic levers and gently gently then.

32 minutes ago, Blumr2 said:

Thank you, owe you a drink if we cross paths on a B road over county lanes... I had googled and even checked a couple of posts on Pelican Parts.. I guess it's just what words or Americanism they call items.. and what comes up. he he he 

So it just pushes in ! Plastic levers and gently gently then.

If you find the B road that leads to New Jersey I'll come convoy with you :)

He he sounds like a challenge and a Road Trip ! I could be up for that.. the Boxster may go back to OZ with me in a few years so never know, that also explains my origins and language barrier between U.K., US and OZ car parts names, I love how we all and a different name for the same thing ! 

Archived