Floor mats

Ksetch

I need to get some floor mats for our newly acquired 03 reg 986 . It’s exterior colour is Meridian silver with blue interior , how can I find the colour code for the floor mats as the originals have been removed ? 

The code for the rare and vey beautiful Meridian Silver is L6A6 :thumbsup_still: Mine had new black Porsche mats when I purchased 3 years ago, look fine, but my interior is grey. There is a company that produces very good tailored mats in various colours I can recommend, will need to look them up if you are interested. Do you still have the code sticker on the underside of the frunk?

Floor mats you need are Metropole Blue. Though I have tended to use black mats, as I am sick of people getting in and sticking their feet all over the carpets. Giving them a clue with the different colour helps. My last blue interior 986 I used black mats which worked well. Your local OPC will supply these still. I paid about £75 for them. Not bad value, excellent quality as you would expect and have the Porsche script cut into them. 

Archived