Interesting thread for you 981 owners

r1flyguy

Heres an interesting thread from a PH regular and self made wealthy bloke who owns what can only be described as both a dream garage (has a ph build thread on it) and dream car collection but he loves his 981. Given his choice of available cars..... high praise indeed :)

respect :rocks:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=230&t=1709322

Hes added some nice aesthetics to his 981 too and thats only a couple of doors of his 5 or 6 door garage hes built. All contain a car lift with cars on the ramp and below it :) awesome. And i havent included the fact his garage has its own gym and hot tub :bana:

Mmmmm hot tub lol

High praise indeed though and liking the bronze

I was soooo happy taking mine to work yesterday in the sun. Normally drive my £300 Skoda Fabia 1.9tdi (whilst waiting for my Golf R to be built) and it makes hopping back into the 981 so much more enjoyable. Forgot how fast it was as well through 2nd and 3rd gear and the noise........ :wub:

Borrowed a Cayenne S last week with 385bhp 675lbft and that was an incredible daily drive. It was still a joy to get back in the Boxster though. If I had a 100k to spend on a 991 I honestly think i would just get the Cayenne (or similar) and put another Boxster S/GTS in the garage instead

Archived