exhaust by pass

niceone

I reckon it’s one of the best mods you can make. 2 sections of tubing welded at the top of the box so unobtrusive from the outside unless you get under the car to look for it. Costs vary but around £250 is about right.

The only downside is you’ll forever be driving around at 4500+rpm as the sound is amazing!

Had mine done late summer.

£220.

Great on start up, great around town/out for a drive, but in truth bit of a pain on the motorway. Drones. Mine 'shows' a little more than I expected from the back, but have grown to like the way it looks -  as though its something 'just a bit different' from the norm.

Mine not a DD so it's not really a problem.

In sum, worth it, but if you're driving on the motorway a lot - think quite hard (save up for a proper switchable sports system).

AaS

The best mod you can do to a Boxster, get it done. The only downside is the extra fuel you will use wanting to hear the exhaust all the time

I've not had it done but that vlogger on YouTube had it done to his 996 911. Search for car wow Porsche 911 exhaust mod and I'm sure it will come up should help you make your mind up. 

11 hours ago, allatsea said:

Had mine done late summer.

£220.

Great on start up, great around town/out for a drive, but in truth bit of a pain on the motorway. Drones. Mine 'shows' a little more than I expected from the back, but have grown to like the way it looks -  as though its something 'just a bit different' from the norm.

Mine not a DD so it's not really a problem.

In sum, worth it, but if you're driving on the motorway a lot - think quite hard (save up for a proper switchable sports system).

AaS

The only reason I haven't done it to mine is fear of droning and I do a lot of motorway miles.

On 17/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, usman10316 said:

The only reason I haven't done it to mine is fear of droning and I do a lot of motorway miles.

No drone, it's a bit farty low rev that is all. 

Archived