Stereo settings

Manofkent

Hi,

Can anyone help on this? Despite me looking at the manual for my 2012 981S I cannot find how out how to fix this and its bugging the hell out of me.

I set the sound settings for base and treble etc on the screen (Bose) on the sound option.  After the engine is turned off they always default back to some previous settings which are not to my taste. Does anybody know how to fix the settings? on any other car you press or hold a button for a few seconds and they are locked, not how sure how to do this on my car. Maybe it's there right in front of me but I can't see the wood for trees!

Cheers in advance

Switching auto memory on and off

It is possible to determine whether personal ergonomic and comfort settings are to be automatically stored on the vehicle key when the vehicle is locked.

1. Main menu “Vehicle
      > “Settings
        > “Locking
  1. Select “Auto Memory”.
  1. Confirm your selection.

S01_177P.png Auto memory is activated.

S01_176P.png Auto memory is deactivated

Thanks Ian,

Yes you are correct, I think the seat settings also store individual sound settings. Very clever but a bit too clever for me! Some of the features are a little like my mac, great ideas but little used, still I didn't buy it for the stereo!

Thanks for your help,

J

I, retrospectively, think I would have bought this car for the stereo - the Bose is amazing. Better than the Burmeister in top end systems - love my music while I drive (as some of you hear on our meets) :) 

Archived