when is a boxter a classic car

niceone

1 hour ago, karlp606 said:

Are prices generally creeping up slightly on 986's , Ive seen a few threads recently on here and checked autotrader/pistonheads etc and most Boxsters are generally at the lowest £3995ish even launch 2.5s in good nick are bringing up around £4kish, once summer time comes are we expecting a few hundred quid more in increases? 

Decent 3.2 S's you cant seem to get a good one for under £5k now by the looks of it also. 

It's about time the market valued them more! I have also noticed prices seem to be slightly higher. The tatty abused stuff is still cheap, but anything with originality/provenance seems to be noticeably higher. A lot more dealers seem to be selling them recently

20 hours ago, Billzeebub said:

It's about time the market valued them more! I have also noticed prices seem to be slightly higher. The tatty abused stuff is still cheap, but anything with originality/provenance seems to be noticeably higher. A lot more dealers seem to be selling them recently

Agreed! The older bashed up stuff will always be cheap but hopefully good looked after examples will increase by summer next year. 

20 hours ago, Darkstar said:

I think you might be looking north of £6K for good one.

True, more like £7kish

Archived