Recommended Breakdown Cover

Saxosim

4 hours ago, RickLS7 said:

Have a look at the Nationwide flex plus current account, includes Europe wide breakdown, worldwide travel insurance and mobile cover for £13 a month plus you get 3% interest on £2500. 

https://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/flexplus/features-and-benefits#tab:Featuresandampbenefits

I have that and it's well worth the charge :woot:

Sometimes cheaper is not better, most of the time actually and this is true of breakdown cover, I have tried many companies through the years and I keep going back to the  AA, on top of excellent breakdown cover, you also get 10% off Costa coffee and marks &spencer to name but two, which is handy on the motorway at those silly prices.

• 3 months later...

Needed some cover so looked at Autoaid, looks ok. Then found it on groupon and if you set up an account  you get 15% off your first order so it came in at £33 quid. 

They have also joined the 21st century and now recognise your partner even if not married (you need to provide evidence that they are your common law partner) so all in all, it looks a good deal.

Of course I won’t know until I break down but the reviews in this thread seemed positive enough.

Archived