Boxster 981 Black Edition

LordGrover

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

LG 

any short term thoughts on the car, you bought yours the day my serch started in the same OPC, i just bought mine so intrested in how you have got on with it since and your thoughts on the experience ???

Loving it! 😎

Had minor issue on the first warm day - A/C didn't work. OPC fixed it FOC so all good.

Otherwise, flawless. As soon as the weather forecast predicts no rain and sunshine it's roof down, PSE on and sport (sometimes plus) mode engaged. Grin never leaves my face.

8 minutes ago, LordGrover said:

Loving it! 😎

Had minor issue on the first warm day - A/C didn't work. OPC fixed it FOC so all good.

Otherwise, flawless. As soon as the weather forecast predicts no rain and sunshine it's roof down, PSE on and sport (sometimes plus) mode engaged. Grin never leaves my face.

Can we expect to see you at the Boxster Munch in Wooton Bassett ? You are only down the road  (by Porsche miles) in Chipping Sodbury  - next one is next Wednesday - we could do with a few more 981's :bana:

3 minutes ago, LordGrover said:

May be, don't know anything about it...

Do you have a link or something?

In the Porsche Zone look under BoXa.net meets track days and events  and it's about 12 lines down titled  Next RWB Boxster munch   3rd July  - as we meet the first Wednesday of the month.There is usually about a dozen or so of us coming from far and wide (well Cheltenham & London )

Meet 7 pm -  in the car park at Sally Pussey's Inn off junction 16 of the M4  - big car park - we usually hang around the car park chatting for a while waiting for everyone to turn up,as most get there by 7-30  then go in and grab a bite to eat (great food - just google the menu) and chat about Porsche and put the world to rights - read the threads on the previous "munches" a good time is always had by all - we are a fun crowd - hope to see you there and apologies  in advance for any outlandish behaviour from the infamous Mr John K and Rowboss .

Archived