Tyres..

Monsterlime

40 minutes ago, Nobbie said:

For an encore would you like to give your views on the use of super unleaded petrol in the Boxster🤣 Funny how each forum has it's own pet subjects that get the arguements going, all good fun🙂

Yes to Super Unleaded, and super duper oil, they are the only point of contact with your pistons.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Terryg said:

Yes to Super Unleaded, and super duper oil, they are the only point of contact with your pistons.

Ahhh yes oil is defo another favourite. It really drags the in the Internet "experts" 

12 minutes ago, jonogt6 said:

Ahhh yes oil is defo another favourite. It really drags the in the Internet "experts" 

Just use Lidl own brand olive oil myself, anything else is a waste of money................ me chips don't stick to the pan, what more do you need?

1 hour ago, Terryg said:

Just use Lidl own brand olive oil myself, anything else is a waste of money................ me chips don't stick to the pan, what more do you need?

You do realise that chips were originally designed to be deep fried in lard? At the end of the day, they're your chips, but you really should have them to fried as originally intended, otherwise you may as well just eat McDonalds frys🙄.

8 hours ago, Nobbie said:

You do realise that chips were originally designed to be deep fried in lard? At the end of the day, they're your chips, but you really should have them to fried as originally intended, otherwise you may as well just eat McDonalds frys🙄.

Tried that, couldn't get it into the filler tube.

I spent so long house hunting after our trip I got very hungry and reluctantly went into the big M in Haslingden, still total and utter cr*p what people see in that synthetic junk is totally beyond me, proof you can fool a significant number of people for a significant amount of time..

Archived