Boxster emblem

03slatt

There are a few on ebay at the moment, but not a huge amount cheaper

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-Porsche-981-Boxster-Script-Badge-Decal-In-Black-981-559-237-02/192358098913?epid=564555937&hash=item2cc96fa7e1:g:8DsAAOSwldRaAs9B

i wouldn’t bother getting a 2nd hand one, as trying to get the sticky bits in the right place is a right pain in the backside.

the other option is to buy Porsche letters as fitted to the newer models - a very popular add for many members on here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-OEM-PORSCHE-REAR-BOOT-EMBLEM-BADGE/233454799669?epid=1416369615&hash=item365afd8b35:g:NpYAAOSwPPxeD8ak

at the end of the day, it’s your car, so you can put what you like on it and ignore anyone else 😁

• 8 months later...
On 1/4/2020 at 10:59 PM, 03slatt said:

Hi guys , 

My car came de-badged on the rear and I want to put a badge back on but I'd rather not pay £60, does anyone have an idea where I can by a sticker in the correct font ? 

Thanks 

Hi,

Did you manage to sort this as I purchased two direct from Porsche, one black and one silver, only to find they were the wrong size for my 987 and would be happy to sell one on to you for the price I paid.

I am still on the lookout for a 987 badge, and like you I do not want to be paying another £60 for a replacement, but unfortunately there are none which would replace mine like for like.

On 9/5/2020 at 1:38 PM, rs6060 said:

Hi,

Did you manage to sort this as I purchased two direct from Porsche, one black and one silver, only to find they were the wrong size for my 987 and would be happy to sell one on to you for the price I paid.

I am still on the lookout for a 987 badge, and like you I do not want to be paying another £60 for a replacement, but unfortunately there are none which would replace mine like for like.

Hi, 

No never sorted this but the more I looked at my car the more I didn't mind it without a badge plus it makes it easier to clean and polish! 

5 hours ago, 03slatt said:

Hi, 

No never sorted this but the more I looked at my car the more I didn't mind it without a badge plus it makes it easier to clean and polish! 

To be honest, if I hadn't had mine detailed with the badge on, I would have removed it, but I am worrying there will be a clear shadowing where the badge currently sits 😕 

Archived