Factory aero kit production numbers?

b-star

I’ve wondered for a while now, but does anyone know where I can find out the production numbers for the factory fitted Tequipment Aerokit 2 cars? I’ve tried calling Porsche UK but they were unable to help.

If anyone has any ideas on where to look to find out it would be a big help, thanks. 

7CACED93-C9AA-4C1F-A5BB-BBE8220172EE.jpeg

244A3C62-53B3-4DEC-88BE-0286173B7C7E.jpeg

@the baron I sent you the Group4Wheels link a while ago. They’re 18” not 17” which is what I think you were looking for. 

I think these look ace and may well end up rationalising my wheel stash to these, track and Winter sets for my scabby 986. 

Cheers map

54 minutes ago, the baron said:

So you had them specially made?

No, not at all.

I’m a wheel designer that does sub contract design work for a fair few wheel companies, this is one of those designs for Group4wheels, it’s a production wheel that they carry in stock. 8.5”x18 fronts with 10”x18 rears.

1 hour ago, b-star said:

No, not at all.

I’m a wheel designer that does sub contract design work for a fair few wheel companies, this is one of those designs for Group4wheels, it’s a production wheel that they carry in stock. 8.5”x18 fronts with 10”x18 rears.

I look at the site, I need 17" so there not an option at this stage.

2 hours ago, map said:

@the baron I sent you the Group4Wheels link a while ago. They’re 18” not 17” which is what I think you were looking for. 

I think these look ace and may well end up rationalising my wheel stash to these, track and Winter sets for my scabby 986. 

Cheers map

Yes, I remember and yes looking for 17'

Archived