The one that got away.....

Ninesomething

Don't see many with a spec like this. I enquired but someone beat me. If it's anyone on here I wish you all the ill in the universe. Just kidding - bring it round and take me for a ride. Sniff...

https://www.tradecars4u.co.uk/detail_page.php?id=3132553&t=a04debd1d42179a589a5c51f262a2622&utm_source=DMS&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=ENQUIRY-935912&t=a04debd1d42179a589a5c51f262a2622&utm_source=DMS&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=ENQUIRY-935912

It is a nice spec especially with the full leather.........just missing PASM, sports seats, sports steering wheel and a manual stick lol

How much was it up for ?

20 Gs plus change. Time was I'd have considered that expensive but these days a bargain it seems. The only one anything like it at the moment is a black edition (I know you're a fan...) But they want 29 Gs for that which is a bit rich for my wallet. I remember only a few months ago there were a few 987 blacks for high teens. Shoulda woulda coulda....

Maybe prices will go a bit more sensible in a few months. 

I’ve never seen 987 black editions for high teens but they did drop to low 20’s (ie when I bought one lol), there has consistently been less .2 S for sale over the past 12 months though........there was an absolute steal one that sold on here earlier this year for c£16k I think with an awesome spec......it was underpriced ........with so few for sale, when a good spec one comes up at a decent price you have to be prepared to move quick I think......I know a few people after one with the right spec 😉

It's quite similar to mine, bought about 2 years ago, but with a much lower mileage. Interesting spec - but surely lots they say in that spec is standard anyway? One thing I miss is the climate control on the last one I had. Over electric seats - how often do you adjust the seats on your car?

Archived