Insurance/Tracker/Tesco ...

Having had compnay cars, I can only show three years no claims discount... bugger it...

not too worry, just as well I have loads of money (I wish)....

total additional cost now stands at £450 for tracker monitor £240 extra on SAAB ploicy and £260 on Boxster policy giving a grand total of £950 in unexpected expense...

Thats loads of beer that is, loads of beer.....

Geordie "Registered Charity case"

I think ours is with Esure as well (not suer the Mrs dealt with it), but ours was £800 which I thought was good considering I am a bit of a risk.

Ours has security as I previously described.

Oh no nothing like that , I had a minor 12 month ban and 12 months probabtion for a slight speeding offence, nothing serious, except the having to retake my driving test.

Funny thing is you know that you have options of Prison, Comunity Service, HUGE fine, Probation with the criminal charge BUT if you are suffering from depression they will not send you down or give you CS as you may be a threat to yourself or others in that situation (I had been signed off with depression by my doctor ages before it went to court) and they cant really give a huge fien to someone who isnt working (I had quit work prior to court and was studying for MSc so as a student I had no income) so that only left probation. NOw I am not saying I was aware of any of this, it was just kind of luck at the time - if you can call it that.

Archived