Steering wheel

StephenM

No direct experience.  

but a 991 / 981 wheel fits a 987.2 the  trick seems to be the shape of the air bag rather than anything else.  

what’s the airbag shape on yours.  ? 

I have a 987.2 pdk wheel in the garage. Round airbag hole (no airbag). Black leather.  Standard as it comes.  Happy to move it on for the price of a bottle of wine  and postage if you think it could be usable ( pdk buttons likely useless on a 987.1 but if the airbag fits then happy days on a 987.1 ) bit no idea if it would fit / connect to the airbag etc.   your call .....  

of course depends on where you are getting the refurb but I know royal do an exchange program, so you have choices.   If my wheel would help then let me know.  

hell, if you wanted to borrow it and pay postage both ways then that would be ok with me.  It’s too useful to Chuck but is gathering dust.  

let me know if it could help. 

That’s really kind of you, but before I posted the first message I had agreed to buy one on eBay but it is proving difficult as we have agreed a price but I have run out of offers, but I’m sure it will get sorted out.

Archived