Renovo Soft Top Reviver - Dark Blue

Greyanglia

On 4/3/2021 at 1:32 PM, iborguk said:

Fabsil or Fabsil Gold ?  I thought Fabsil had a UV inhibiter in it, whereas Fabsil Gold doesn't. 

i used fabsil gold. Might not be the UV, was just a guess really. 

15 hours ago, Greyanglia said:

Mine is worn in exactly the same places. Tbf, Renovo do recommend applying the stuff every six months.

its just too long a process to do every 6 months like. Ive done it twice over the lat few years. Youd need to scrub the fabsil off it to get to the point you want to dye it again, just not worth the hassle. Mine almost always comes back with green marks anyways even after literally hours and hours of scrubbing with milton and everything. Just part of having an outside fabric roof i guess.

22 hours ago, SuperPaulie said:

This was it after I'd went to town on it with renovo cleaner, fairy, milton and car shampoo.

mSbxUFL.jpg

This was it in the middle of the second coat.

NCRaDvC.jpg

I would say it's pretty much exactly like it was before I started to be honest now, 6 months later. Disappointing but it looked great short term, probably last if it was garaged but it's outside 100% of the time.

Mine never looked like that even after 2 coats. My renovo came with the car - previous owner had never gotten around to it. Maybe it'd passed it's sell by date or something. Still have enough to do another coat.

Archived