Rear spoiler and sticky labels on the wheel centre caps

Paul MGM

Hi everyone , Im loving my 987 , 2 things i would like to find out ,

1 . how can you tell if the rear spoiler is rising when your accidently driving over 77 miles an hour ?

2. Where can I purchase the sticky transfers that are on the wheel centre caps , i need to change the colour of the cap so new centre transfers would be nice ?

appreciate anyone's help 

Hi

The car will warn you if the spoiler isn't raising but otherwise a go-pro or similar is probably required to see it in action

As for wheel crests - never seen the transfers for sale but you can get (non original) replacements in various "standard" colours  from a few places (some use ebay or aliexpress) - I bought a couple of sets from a member on here - give @marts500 a message and see if he can help.

For the spoiler, only other way is a passenger or follow in another car. Or maybe one of these, not that it’ll be partially safe at 80mph though 🤣

61D9BEoyA8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Likewise, I’ve never seen the actual centre crest for sale separately, however another vote for marts500 though, he sorted me out recently with a new set of caps. Responds to PM’s pretty quickly