Low voltage symptoms

woodysnr

low voltage on battery ?

Just brought the SPYDER out of hibernation ,I have what looks like a fault .1 When I reset the clock to the correct time and then start it up it goes back to either 9.00 or 12.00  . 2.  Just went to fill it up with some fuel as was showing check remainder range ,put in £40 worth still showing check remainder range ,it is on a charger has been for a long time prior to starting it up ,is a bit labored on turnover ,is the battery on the way out after 10years ? what should the voltage show as minimum and max .Have just reconnected it back up to the Lidl charger has been used since day one on storage no issues to date suspect battery as opposed to charger not working .Any thoughts are these faults listed down to low voltage ?
Thanks in advance 

20 hours ago, woodysnr said:

low voltage on battery ?

Just brought the SPYDER out of hibernation ,I have what looks like a fault .1 When I reset the clock to the correct time and then start it up it goes back to either 9.00 or 12.00  . 2.  Just went to fill it up with some fuel as was showing check remainder range ,put in £40 worth still showing check remainder range ,it is on a charger has been for a long time prior to starting it up ,is a bit labored on turnover ,is the battery on the way out after 10years ? what should the voltage show as minimum and max .Have just reconnected it back up to the Lidl charger has been used since day one on storage no issues to date suspect battery as opposed to charger not working .Any thoughts are these faults listed down to low voltage ?
Thanks in advance 

What voltage do you see at the battery if you take it off charge and leave a few hours to settle? What voltage do the see engine running?  But 10 years is beyond the life of most batteries. A decent battery shop should be able to test it for you. You could also measure the battery volts when cranking. In mild weather, I'd not expect it to drop below 10.5v or so.