Camerons the car dealers, Bath

andygo

Has anyone had any dealings with these chaps? How do you think their pricing is for this car for example: https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12548936

Lovely car, just seems quite toppy.

Whats the thinking on the price difference between a 981 S (which I already have) and the GTS? Apologies for the fact the cars have a tin roof, btw. :)

Edited by andygo

14 hours ago, bandit_287 said:

A GTS with no flappy paddle steering wheel? Massive faux pas. 

Cameron are very reputable, I know of a few people that have purchased or had their cars serviced there. 

Yes, no flappys - who would spec that up? Very odd.

I'm going to keep on loking, still have difficulty getting my head around such a large price difference between an S and a GTS although appreciate they are much more desirable. I'll keep on looking!

I would have thought the sports wheel would have been standard on GTS? Obviously not. I still find it hard to warrant the extra money for a GTS. My S seems to have most of a GTS ( More if you dont get the wheel as std), inc Sport Techno wheels,  except Sports seats, and a different front spoiler, But to the average jo looking at a GTS as you go by , it would be a Boxster 981, but 10-15k more!!!.  Any one GTS or S is great though

On 2/15/2022 at 10:41 AM, andygo said:

Yes, no flappys - who would spec that up? Very odd.

I'm going to keep on loking, still have difficulty getting my head around such a large price difference between an S and a GTS although appreciate they are much more desirable. I'll keep on looking!

Multifunction (and heated?) perhaps. Had same thing with our 991.