Driver's window issue

cptspaulding

https://www.BoXa.net/topic/94402-sandy/

A bit similar, but different, to the above so wondering if anyone can shed light on possibility of window microswitch(es) needing replaced.

When I "wind" the window down, everything works fine, but generally it's reluctant to move back up with the switch (doesn't move). Have to try it a few times or hold it before it eventually decides it wants to go back up. I was going to check the switch on the door in the faint hope it might just be that. However, when parking up the other day & raising the roof back up it happened again. As usual both windows dropped 2-3" to allow the roof back up. Operated the latch & heard/saw the passenger window go back up. As I left the car & shut the driver's door I noted that the driver's window had remained 2-3" down. 

Got back in the car & again the window swtch took a few attempts before the window raised itself.

It works on the handle to drop & raise the short distance no problem when the door is opened & closed. It's just that intermittent reluctance to raise on the switch & now occasionally when operating the roof.

Any thoughts/ideas?