Chono Surprise

Gramps

6 minutes ago, Paul P said:

I like the clock lit up.  But it does create a reflection on the screen. But I activate it now and again because it makes me smile. 

To be honest , prior to actually buying my Boxster I knew very little about them, I just wanted one, and one with as many "bits" as poss, and I just liked the look of that clock ( I thought it was actually a clock until I bought the car) on the dash.. Will likely never use it in anger but I still think it looks nice, and now I know it has a light, win win 🙂

Ps. Might be looking you up again in the not too distant future to get the cruise control programmed in, if the offer is still there 🙂

15 minutes ago, Gramps said:

To be honest , prior to actually buying my Boxster I knew very little about them, I just wanted one, and one with as many "bits" as poss, and I just liked the look of that clock ( I thought it was actually a clock until I bought the car) on the dash.. Will likely never use it in anger but I still think it looks nice, and now I know it has a light, win win 🙂

Ps. Might be looking you up again in the not too distant future to get the cruise control programmed in, if the offer is still there 🙂

Of course - just let me know.

I also like watching the clock zero itself when you reset the chrono... simple pleasures

• Like 2