Milltek Exhaust

JTBoxster

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience of these either Non-resonated or Resonated in terms of noise/any drone etc etc as I am contemplating getting one fitted and I would appreciate any experiences good or bad with them please ? 

I had a resonated Milltek fitted to a 987 Cayman S.First of all it is not a really loud exhaust but has a much deeper sound than the stock system, there was no drone and sounded nice near the red line. To be honest I was a little underwhelmed with the Milltek and ended up selling it to a guy who had a 986 Boxster S. I asked the guy to get back to me to find out how he found the system and he said he absolutely loved it on his Boxster especially roof down. So my thoughts are that the Milltek suits the Boxster better than a Cayman. It was also a well made system and fitted perfectly hope this is of some help to you 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MickH said:

I can't see past the spyder/ designtek/ topgear exhausts for value and quality tbh

For sure. You could get a switchable for the price of the milltek.

Or you could be as cheap as me and get the ebay dronebox. Which doesn't drone, sounds great and isn't too loud when you're just toodling aound.

I had a milltek on my 987.1S, it sounded great, but I had nothing to compare it to really as that was my 1st Porsche.  I can't recall the Milltek having any noticeable drone at motorway speeds - it was just good all the time.  I woulda agree about the cost vs something switchable tho.