Throttle Response Controller

Ringmaster999

OK so met another 981 2.7 Boxster owner today who had heavily modded his car to an incredible level. He might well be on hear. If you are Kieran I hope you don’t mind me showing your car and asking about your suggested mod.  A lot of you I’m sure would have seen his car before on social media etc. Anyway before I left he mentioned this

https://www.racechip.co.uk/shop/porsche/boxster-981-2012-to-2016/2-7-2706ccm-265hp-195kw-280nm.html

and basically said it was an incredible improvement for your throttle response. Anyone else fitted one and have any feedback 👍

His heavily modded Boxster

1-E36-FB03-82-FC-4-CCD-88-BB-FC7-BCDC502

• Like 1

Haven’t all 981’s got the Sport button even if they haven’t got the full Sports chrono?

Mine has got Sports chrono but I only really use the sport button to sharpen it up and get the sports exhaust popping.

Nice looking car 👍

13 minutes ago, Lonewolfgjp said:

Haven’t all 981’s got the Sport button even if they haven’t got the full Sports chrono?

Mine has got Sports chrono but I only really use the sport button to sharpen it up and get the sports exhaust popping.

Nice looking car 👍

Yep sport is on all non Sports Chrono cars and indeed there is an obvious difference in the cars performance when the Sport button is activated. But what I believe this device is suppose to do is quicken/sharpen up the actual throttle response. I suppose similar to a quick action throttle device on motorcycles. If your a biker you’d I’m sure be aware of these which are popular on sports bikes and track bikes. 

2 hours ago, 718as said:

wow any more pics of the car or social media links pls?

Thanks

The car is beyond. Owners a really nice guy. He said he wanted something unique and believe me it is. Wouldn’t like to see the invoices and total them up 🙄😂

insta is automky and cariminalsociety