Educate me, GT4 to 981 Boxster S?

plynchy

46 minutes ago, iborguk said:

The great thing about the Boxster is that they are great at any speed, even stationary.

For me it’s all about roof down and that connection to it being as close to a motorbike that I want to get to these days.

Any of the Boxster models is car enough for UK roads. 😎

100% agree. I've had much faster cars, and much slower. A Boxster as a package takes some beating.

• Like 2

Shame you're a million miles for me as it would have been good to meet up and have a ride out in each others cars for a bit of an insight.

Truth be told I think I'd struggle with letting go out my GTS even though a GT4 is a next level in terms of handling and experience, for me the roof down experience is a big part of the driving experience and also my kids love going out in 'the car with no roof'.

538-EEC9-C-B385-4336-83-C0-6-F9-DBB45-AC

D78-C3-A0-F-9-BD3-4-D32-A7-D7-BD5218991-

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bandit_287 said:

@Robin_GTSI remember you owning an S2000 many years ago, you re-trimmed the steering wheel of mine?

Ah yes that would have been me! 

After the my 3rd S2000 I decided that I’d try Porsche ownership out! Gone are the days of a numb chassis and non feedback steering.